MathCON 2019 Photo Contest
How to Participate
Title and Description:
- Click the “Submit Now” button below to access the submission form
- In less than 100 words, please provide a creative title and an explanation on what type of math concept is shown in your photo
- Topics for photos include but are not limited to: the beauty and application of mathematics in nature, built environments, animals, sports, tech, architecture, geometric figures, the Fibonacci sequence, the Golden Ratio, mosaics, symmetries, numerical calculations, statistics, chance, reflections, playing with light, etc.
Contest Judging and Voting:
- On April 7, 2019, final voting for the top four winners will begin on the MathCON website. You can vote for your favorite! (vote only one time please!!)
- Winners will be announced on April 27, 2019 at the MathCON finals competition and on our website
Prizes will be awarded to five winners at the MathCON Finals Award Ceremony in Chicago on April 27, 2019, and the winning entries will be posted on the MathCON website. Winners do not need to be present to receive the prizes.
*If you do not have a Google account to submit your photo, please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org