MathCON’s 2022 Photo Contest
We are so excited to announce that MathCON will again be hosting a photo contest along with the MathCON 2022 Competition!
If you are a student between the 4th and 12th grade you are eligible to join in the fun! Mathematics is all around us: Your favorite NBA players’ stats, the technology in your mobile phone, the Fibonacci sequence in nature, the Golden Ratio in architecture…the list is endless! Math can be practical, it’s all around us! We want you to show us where you see it in your day to day life. You might stage these photos, but you also might see something mathematical on your way to school!
- Starting on October 25, 2021, send us your math photo until February 18, 2022 (one entry per person).
- Photos must be your own original work, taken on your cell phone, digital camera, etc. and they must not be edited in any way
- No filters, photoshopping, etc.
- Fill out this Google Form, so we have your information in case you win!
- Also, post the photo to your socials tagging us
- Use these for reference to learn more about photography in mathematics:
The MathCON team will vote on the top 3 best photographers and those students will be awarded a monetary prize. Student winners will be announced and displayed at the Finals Competition on April 30, 2022.
See previous years’ photos on our Instagram!
Disclaimer: MathCON has the right to use any/all photos submitted for promotional purposes and on our website/social media platforms. We will not sell your information or your photos to any third party.