- Registration is very easy and it only takes a few minutes to register your school on the website.
- When schools register online, school coordinator will receive confirmation e mail from MathCON. If you do not receive an e mail, please reach us at email@example.com/~mathcontest
- The math coordinator or department head may create individual teachers at the school to coordinate registration at classroom level.
- If the teachers are registering more than 10 students in a grade level, they can create an spreadsheet listing their students with grade levels and upload the file to the registration form
- After registering and one week prior to the online testing, teachers will be sent a list containing a unique username and password for each of their students.
- The students will be able to then login with username and password to take the online test at TAKE THE TEST between January 25 and March 4, 2016.
- When the students take the online tests, they are instantly scored and those scores are automatically uploaded to our website.
- All participating students will receive certificates.
- Qualifying student will be invited to the MathCON Finals which will be held in University of Illinois at Chicago on April 23, 2016 for a paper based test.