Weekly Practice Tests
Want to See More Practice Problems? Check Out Our Social Media to View MathCON’s Problem of the Week!
After registration is completed, the MathCON coordinator will have access to each student’s unique username and password. Students then can access the Weekly Practice Tests by logging in with their own credentials provided by their coordinator.
Each Weekly Practice Test is a 16-question, multiple-choice exam consists of the following topics:
Algebra (4 questions)
Combinatorics (4 questions)
Geometry (4 questions)
Number Theory (4 questions)
Weekly Practice Test questions are arranged by difficulty levels:
3 Points (4 questions)
5 Points (8 questions)
7 Points (4 questions)
Weekly Practice Tests Quick Facts
- There are 16 Weekly Practice Tests (4 included in every registration with the option to upgrade).
- Weekly Practice Tests are released every Monday starting on September 12 for grades 4–12.
- There is no time limit for the Weekly Practice Tests.
- Maximum score for a Weekly Practice Test is 150 points.
- Students do not lose any points for wrong or unanswered answers.
- Students may retake the test as many times as needed.
- Students may use a calculator on the test.
- Students are recommended to take online Weekly Practice Tests before taking the Online Test.
- Weekly Practice Tests are open until May 31, 2023.