2018 Registration opens Sept. 25!
If your school has already registered you can log in here.
For only $150, you can register an unlimited number of students from your school. until Nov. 22, 2017.
Registration increases to $200 per school on Nov. 23, 2017 until February 22, 2018.
Late registrations will be accepted until March 2, 2018 but will be administered a $50 late fee anytime after February 22, 2018 for a total of $250 registration cost.
Online Regional tests will be available between Monday, January 22 and Friday, March 2, 2018.
National Competition is on May 5, 2018 in Chicago, Illinois.
· You can complete your registration and make payments before the first day of your test schedule at the school.
· Registration is very easy and it only takes a few minutes to register your school.
· When your school registers online, school coordinator will receive confirmation e mail from MathCON.
· The primary contact person at the at the building for MathCON can share the school username and password with other math teachers.
· With this school username and password, teachers can register their students and log back in anytime later to add/delete more students.
· Student lists can be either added individually or uploaded using MathCON Excel template provided.
· Payments can be made with check, credit card or PayPal until the date of testing. If the school is sending a check, please make sure we receive the check before the first test day the school scheduled the MathCON Online Test between January 22, 2018-March 2, 2018
· Student username and passwords will be assigned one week prior to the online testing,
· The students will be able to take the online test between Monday, January 22, 2018-March 2, 2018.
· When the students complete the online tests, they will be able to see their score and certificates instantly. Students can log in any time after the test to print their certificates.
· Qualifying students will be invited to the MathCON Finals at University of Illinois at Chicago on May 5, 2018 to take a written test.
You can watch this video for tutorial : http://screencast.com/t/7F3AavFa